- NSP Bylaws
- Join the NSP Faculty
- NEU RPT Policies
- NSP Mentoring Policy
- Comprehensive Exams
- NSP Communications
- NSP Collaborative Resources
- NEU Tenure Track Policies Questionnaire
- NEU RPT Unit Review Questionnaire
- Faculty Handbook
- Sex as a Biological Factor: NIH Funding
- MSU Campus News
- Human Resources
- Natural Science Resources
- ADVANCE Grant
- MSU Technologies / Intellectual Property
- MSU Business-CONNECT
- Relationship Violence and Sexual Misconduct Policy and Anti-Discrimination Policy
- MSU lands $1.8M NIH grant to improve brain implants
Michigan State University has landed a $1.8 million National Institutes for Health R01 grant to improve brain implants – “electroceuticals” used to treat Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, depression and traumatic injuries.
- NSP Faculty Wins APS Award
Dr. Gina Leinninger received the 2019 American Physiological Society Central Nervous System Section New Investigator Award.
- Barman awarded William J. Beal Outstanding Faculty Award
Dr. Susan Barman was one of the ten awardees of the 2019 William J. Beal Outstanding Faculty Award. The William J. Beal Outstanding Faculty award acknowledges their outstanding contributions to education and research.
- Gene therapy could eliminate drug side effect in Parkinson's patients
A Michigan State University researcher has received a $2.8 million federal grant to develop a gene therapy that could reduce and possibly eliminate a frustrating side effect of a drug commonly prescribed to Parkinson’s patients.